Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 May 2011

Treat!

Hello lufflies :)

Today I will introduce you to some spring shots from my garden!

 
 This was the day I got my tripod, and the sun was shining so beautifully outside!
And one of the upsides to living in Wales (and a farmhouse for that matter) is the greenery...

 
Did I mention it was my birthday? :) The denim jacket and baige skinnies are new, so I matched them with a floral top belonging to my sister and my beloved denim brogues...


 


The two I chose to show from this shoot are the following... I paired the second with a macro shot I took of the gorgeous blossom in the garden with my new macro lens (yes, also a birthday present!). Hope you like themmm :)




 Please note: All photography in this blog is (c) delusional-dreams and should not be used without my permission - thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment